Our friends in the Node-RED Japan User Group have run a number of successful Node-RED conferences over the last few years. This year, we're joining forces with them to bring the event to a wider audience.
Node-RED Con 2022 will be held on Friday 7th October 2022
We will be running a global event with online streams spread across multiple time zones.
We have just opened our call-for-papers and asking for submissions on all aspects of Node-RED. We are keen to have a mix of:
- Inspiring Stories about how Node-RED is being used to solve real problems,
- Technical Insights into ways of working with Node-RED,
- Demonstrations of how to use Node-RED for specific situations,
- Fun and Entertaining hacks built with Node-RED.
Node-RED can be used in many different domains, we are especially interested in the following for 2022:
- Edge Computing
- Internet Of Things
- Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
We want this to be a true community event - it would be great to hear from anyone with a story to tell.