Node Red crashes every 30 minutes

Yes, you are right. I have now reduced the flow to the most necessary nodes and increased the sample time of the measuring points for the InfluxDB. The system is currently running stably. However, I have an increased load in the Task Manager from time to time due to the InfluxDB and the lxpanel.

OK, well that is pretty normal as InfluxDB does its db'y thinks.

However, you should try to make sure that your db's don't get too big because you will reach a point where it really impacts you. You can use InfluxDB's automation to keep your db's trimmed.

1 Like

Yes, you are right. I had been thinking about moving the database to an external SSD for a while so as not to overload the memory of the SD card. That will certainly also bring something.

Just passing by again.

So things are behaving now better?

If so - and I should say it as I am guilty of not doing it myself a lot of times - put it back with the tasmota node and see if the problem comes back.

2 Likes

I have tested both configurations over the last few days and have not noticed any differences in the load.
What I have noticed is that I actually have 2 node red instances running. I was no longer aware that my RedMatic (Homematic CCU) also starts a NodeRed service. I had to do this at the time because I could not create a connection to the Homematic devices with the normal node red instance.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.