Node-Red Flows in Wordpress

I wonder if anyone has any ideas. I'm trying to publish one of llarger flows in my Wordpress blog - but no matter which way I try it I end up with a mess. I need a Wordpress plug-in that handles json format... I'm using one that handles javascript... and some formatting is going on but when it comes to the Javascript inside a function node, instead of putting each item on it's own line, I get a mess of text separated by backslashes and "n"... i.e.

"id": "d9f5055c.d034d8",
"type": "function",
"z": "e7f81119.1bd4",
"name": "Process heat",
"func": "var timing=global.get("timing");\nvar now = new Date();\nmsg.payload=timing[(now.getDay()*24)+now.getHours()];\nmsg.frost=timing[168];\nmsg.away=timing[169];\n\nmsg.temperature=flow.get("incomingTemperature");\nmsg.humidity=flow.get("incomingHumidity");\nmsg.set=msg.payload;\nif (flow.get("manualTimer")) flow.set("manualTimer",flow.get("manualTimer")-1);\nelse flow.set("manual",0);\nmsg.desired=msg.set;\nflow.set("setTemperature",msg.desired);\nmsg.desired+=flow.get("manual");\nif (flow.get("frost")) { msg.desired=global.get("timing")[168]; flow.set("frost",flow.get("frost")-1); }\nif (flow.get("away")) { msg.desired=global.get("timing")[169]; flow.set("away",flow.get("away")-1); }\nif (msg.desired>msg.temperature) msg.relay=1; else msg.relay=0;\n\nmsg.payload=flow.get("incomingTemperature");\n\nnode.status({fill:"blue",shape:"dot",text:"Set point " + msg.desired + "c - Actual " + msg.temperature +"c"});\n\nnode.send([msg,null]);\nmsg.payload=msg.relay;\nnode.send([null,msg]);\n\n\n\n\n",
"outputs": "2",
"noerr": 0,
"x": 750,
"y": 500,

We've just had exactly the same question in another topic here: Wordpress plugin - oneliner code style similar to NR discussion goup

Strange coincidence....

If you updated to the latest wordpress 5.x, then their new editor lets you add a block to your post which you can identify as a code block and it will do the right thing.

When I got to the bottom of this - I found the main issue was in any code, \n appearing instead of actual new lines - I've made a start...

I am on Wordpress 5.x but cannot get away with that horrible editor arrangement and getting images out of resources. I use Microsoft Live Writer and simply paste in images giving them alt text as needed,

:OFFTOPIC:

One of many reasons I've ditched WordPress. I'm now using the Hugo static site generator hosted by Netlify. I use Typora if I want a WYSIWYG editor, mostly I just write Markdown.

Save the settings and use the tag I have found on the the bottom of the settings page:

• [sourcecode language="plain"]your code here[/sourcecode]

Than the NR flow in the wordpress page will look similar to the oneliner in the NR forum:
Screenshot%20from%202019-03-01%2019-58-50

hi
on my website i have an issue a search button is not appearing
i inspected it and here is the code:

what is wrong with this code?
how can I change it for better?

Welcome to the forum @asroonahan. You have added your question to the end of a thread about node red in Wordpress that is a year old. It would probably be better to start a new thread unless the question is directly related to the issues there.

Unfortunately your code has not appeared. Could I suggest you start a new thread and try again? Also explain what is the problem with what you have tried so far.