Node-red-node-google - node-red crash

Hi all.

I got a question concerning the google "node-red-node-google" node. see here: Link

I would like to get a telegram push message everytime there is a entry in my google calendar. So I use the above mentioned node and configured it accordlingly. But the strange this is now, that when i would like to deploy, my node red service crashes.

See here my flow:

Now, when i would deploy this, my node red crases and it is heavily difficult to set it up again. Node-red log says this:

<--- Last few GCs --->
[1723:0x39baab8] 49240 ms: Mark-sweep 260.3 (272.0) -> 260.2 (273.0) MB, 2100.5 / 0.1 ms (average mu = 0.186, current mu = 0.021) allocation failure scavenge might not succeed
[1723:0x39baab8] 51752 ms: Mark-sweep 261.3 (273.0) -> 261.2 (273.5) MB, 2494.6 / 0.1 ms (average mu = 0.092, current mu = 0.007) allocation failure scavenge might not succeed
<--- JS stacktrace --->
Cannot get stack trace in GC.
FATAL ERROR: MarkCompactCollector: semi-space copy, fallback in old gen Allocation failed - JavaScript heap out of memory
nodered.service: Main process exited, code=killed, status=6/ABRT
nodered.service: Unit entered failed state.
nodered.service: Failed with result 'signal'.
nodered.service: Service hold-off time over, scheduling restart.

Any ideas? many thanks!

what versions of node-red nodejs are you using?

node red: Version 0.19.5
node --version gives me v10.15.3

I use it with openhabian distribution

What makes you sure it’s the Google node that’s doing this?

How is your inject node configured?

If you split your flow so it is
[inject]—-[google]—-[debug]. does it still happen?

you were right, the system works properly. i changed the setting accordingly to your comment and it works like a charm.

meaning there was propably a mistake anywhere in my flow, i assume in the change node

many thanks!