*@*Node-RED on iOS
I made a port of node-red for ios, and was able to pass app store reviews.
Unfortunately, it's not currently showing if you search for the keyword 'node-red'
because of how app store search engine's work.
Search for 'Node-PAD' in the app store.
If youre looking for an android version,
heres one from a different developer
'RedMobile' on https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.okhiroyuki.redmobile&hl=en&gl=US
If you tried to install a node and it didn't work, just drop a message here, and I'll and help you out.
If I got a spare time, I'm going to add these on the upcoming releases:
- the prebuilt admin authentication
- admin dark theme that syncs with your ios settings
- icloud folder for all your files and installed nodes
- write a 'peertalk node' to enable the use of high speed tcp messaging on the USB port of the ios device
- nodes for device data like ip address, battery, cpu, ram, disk, geolocation, accelerometer, etc.
- enable the use of Bluetooth or BLE, (apple has a very restrict policy on the usage of this one)
- enable the use of non-mfi ESC/POS thermal printer using the bluetooth
There are small bugs, like for installing a node won't reflect immediately on the listing and a restart is required, and some small UI issues in the webkit but everything else seems good.
If you have any suggestions or feature requests just drop a comment and we'll sort it out.