Node-RED Record Foto/Video HA

Hi,

I have a problem sending photos and videos by telegram.

Error : Call-service API error. Error Message: extra keys not allowed @ data['0']

Thank you, help me please !

Have you searched for that error message on telegram?

1 Like

Yes.
But I think the problem is in calling the recording service.

what nodes are you using?

1 Like
{ “filename”: “/config/www/imgs/cameras/camara_telhado_frente.mp4”, “duration”: “15”, “lookback”: “15” }

What is the node name? node-red-contrib-?????

1 Like

Call service node

Pedro, 'Call service node' tells me nothing, I want to know what node you installed, it will be in the format of node-red-contrib-?????

If you are unsure, export your flow and go to https://flows.nodered.org/inspect and paste your flow and tell me the nodes you are using.

1 Like

I'm sorry, I didn't quite understand the question. I am very young, but very willing to learn and create.

node-red-contrib-home-assistant

Ok a couple things,

1. the README for the node states:

Project status

Project is going through active development and as such will probably have a few 'growing pain' bugs as well as node type, input, output and functionality changes. At this stage backwards compatibility between versions is not a main concern and a new version may mean you'll have to recreate certain nodes.

1. if you look at the FLow page for the node, yuo will see it hasn't been updated in two years.

2. if you do a google search using 'home assistant Call-service API error. Error Message: extra keys node-red' you will fine various reports that might lead you to solving this.

That's about all I can do for you since I've never used Home Assistant, but maybe someone else will chime in.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.