Node-ui-table: Inconsistent load behavior, leading to changing no. of columns on refresh

hello Omrid,
I thought his ID refers to the content of the table. not the row ID.
But your, and Jerome contribution is good. I consider also, whether the table is a good alternative for a couple of bottoms, which can even change its content text, color etc..

@Jerome:
The formatter error can be really easily detected using the browser console. I also got it triggered due to a blank row :stuck_out_tongue:

So does it look like:

Uncaught (in promise) TypeError: val is undefined
    formatter (index):21
    formatValue (index):2
    _chain (index):2
    _chain (index):2
    chain

Hi,

thanks for sharing. Indeed the ID column name refers to a specific content from the CSV, but as you mention correctly, the name can be confusing related to the regular id from Tabulator, I'll fix it.

Thanks to you both,

Jerome

Hi there, sorry to wake up that already old topic :grinning:

I have some troubles with the DB layout pages, and I'm wondering if you see the same. I suspect it comes from either the table template node, or the global template. I tried moving them to another group, but each time I see same behavior : it's very hard to size the nodes to a specific size, and also no way to put them side by side on same row with other nodes.....

Thanks in advance,

Jerome

Hi again !

I m trying something else with the nice integration of tabulator.

I want to apply filter on the datas in the table, so far so good. My problem is I can't get any useful output from the template node, whch would include the filtered content....

According to tabulator doc ( https://tabulator.info/docs/5.5/events#filter ), I used something like this :

grid.on("dataFiltered", function(filters, rows){
        if (rows.length > 0){
    $scope.send({payload: rows})};

But I don't get any thing and even worse, my table in dashboard does not work anymore, I can't see any content....

When I use something easier in the same function like

$scope.send({payload: "testfilter"})};

I get as expected the string on the output, and the table is still fine.

Do you have any suggestion ?

Thanks,

Jerome

Hi Jeroma,
sorry, this is something, I didn't use before.
In your case I would try and reverse engineer this example:
https://discourse.nodered.org/t/use-tabulator-examples-in-node-red/42217/6
According the picture in the last post there is also like a filter callback.
Best regards
Moppel

THanks, I'll open a new topic for that specific problem, maybe someone will be able to help.

Jerome

Use table.getData("active");

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.