Ok, subflows - again - confused about looking at their nodes

I kind of agree Steve, but all/most of my early programming was in BASIC. It only had global variables. And their name length was limited.

I get what you are saying and do agree. But I am (as yet) still not smart enough to know all the tricks to do exactly that.

Also, the subflow I make is more a macro for multiple use times for the same thing but just subtle changes - like location for the weather flow.

Again I agree in some ways. But not in others.

And I think you just edited your post to cover what I was about to say.

I can't use the weather subflow anywhere else. It is specifically designed to determine which icon to show.

Alas I never got to study the various disciplines (no offence). I was most of my life a BASIC programmer.

I touched a variation of REXX for some time, a bit of machine code programming and now am into JS, Python, and something else - I think - which I just now can't remember.
Oh: network programming. If that constitutes a language.

Thanks.

As I said, after the sitting down last night: I see I was kind of in the process of sending all the stuff in the message. I somehow got distracted and forgot that and so fell back on $parent context.

Until specific weather conditions happen it is difficult to test all possibilities. Like with snow.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.