Only on mobile browser,dashboard showed just once;error if refresh/reload.I have to delete the cookie to let work ONCE again

Dear Sir,
I'm facing an UI issue only with mobile browser:
I have started the project with Nore-Red V2 and now I'm with V3 on raspberry with OS bullseye 32bit.
I'm working every day o the flow to add sensor and dashboard elements, so I don't know after what kind of change I started this issue:
With the computer browser all is always OK.
On the mobile android smartphone browser (chrome or Brave),with Samsung, Honor and Huawai smartphone, the UI dashboard is showed JUST the first time I enter..
If I refresh or close the browser and re-open the webpage, no gui is showed and I receiver a "connection error"
While on the mobile smartphone I have "error" in the same time, on the PC Notebook it WORKS!

**Is enought to delete che COOCKIE ** of the IP address page, that the UI is showed again, BUT after refresh, the error reappear.

I'm using HTTP and not HTTPS!
Is this issue common?
What can I check?
Thanks in advance.

Which versions of node red and the dashboard are you using?

Node-Red version 3.0.2, and node-red-dashboard v3.1.7.
All the "palette" updated.

Are the mobile devices connected to the wi-fi on the same network as node red?

What ip address are you using to access node red?

Also, what type of mobile device? And is it on a current OS version? What browser on the mobile.

Also, do you have any protection turned on on the mobile - e.g. adblocking, etc.

Are the mobile devices connected to the wi-fi on the same network as node red? YES

What ip address are you using to access node red? http://192.168.55.11:1880/ui/ same IP 192.168.55.* af all my house, modem/router/PC, smartphone etc etc

Also, what type of mobile device? And is it on a current OS version? What browser on the mobile.

Redmi note 11 and Samsung Galaxy A51 with Chrome and BRAVE browser, all latest update/upgrade.

Also, do you have any protection turned on on the mobile - e.g. adblocking, etc.NO!

I have UblockOrigin ONLY in the COMPUTER FIREFOX browser BUT WORKS also with adblock active!

That is very odd.

Does the dashboard work correctly?
Does it continue to work correctly for a time provided you do not refresh?

Yes, while on the mobile, the UI is stuck, on the PC it works properly.

It still isn't clear whether the dashboard works correctly after a refresh or whether it displays but then immediately sticks.

After delete the cookie on the mobile browser (Chrome OR brave) the UI is showed.
I exit/close the browser.
If I enter again into the UI, it give connection error. (In the same time on the PC/Notebook, the UI is showed and works properly)

Then if I delete the cookie, then exit to browser, when I re-enter,the UI is showed.
If I exit and re-enter from browser UI IP another time, the UI is another time stuck.

There is some settings into the nodered that can block or generate this error (Stop the use of coockie or others solutions?)

But does it work correctly provided you stay on that screen? You have still not made that clear. You have said it shows the first time, but not confirmed that it fully works.

What exactly do you mean by delete the cookie?

I mean that I have to enter into browser settings and delete the "cookies".
UPDATE: AFTER UPDATE the Node-Red UI "node-red-dashboard" to v. 3.2.0 the issue is disappeared!
Thanks for your support

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.