Onvif VS onvif-nodes issue

For me and my cheap ptz camera : it's working with Bart OnVif Node"Pre programmed position"

the Get presets give me the 3 presets i've saved:
i can Remove, Set, Goto

on the other hand absoluteMove , does not work for me :
image , I have no error in return.

The settings that work to move UP the camera are:
Do the same for the other directions.

P.S. a problem on the status light it remains red because it received an order which did not work (absoluteMove). If I run a command that works (continiousMove) the status indicator stays red and does not refresh the new state "Connected" ok

Hi Chris,
I have recently updated the version on Github, for a PTZ issue. The relativ move now works here, but the absolute move not yet. Would be nice if you could download the version from Github and test it please.

Seemed there was a large series ocofopy-paste programming errors in the ptz. WOULD REALLY HELP ME IF SOMEBODY COULD TEST THE DIFFERENT ONVIF NODES, OTHERWISE THEY WILL MOST PROBABLY NEVER ON NPM!

Can you please raise an issue for this on my Github repo, so that I don't forget this. I'm feeling bad at the moment, and have to go for a corona test in the hospital tomorrow for my doctor.

yes i will

ouch ! hope it will be not serious !

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.