Philips HUE return lux

Hello

I am communicating to my philips HUE sensor via node-red -> Conbee II. My flow simply uses it to turn a light on the room. It works very well but I only want this thing to trigger the light when its dark (no daylight). I've heard that current lux can be returned by the Hue, but I'm not sure how to get that.

The raw payload for the sensor returns:

Does anyone know if its possible to return the lux the HUE senses?

I don't really want to go down the road of inhibiting the sensor during certain times of the day, but will if I have to.

Also FYI I can see it in the conbee II gateway:

Is it maybe related to this ? And I see another bug report which fixed it after upgrade of the stick.
Please specify the node-red-contrib-xxx node you are using.

Thanks for the response. I am using the deCONZ node -

Input node is the one parsing the info above from deCONZ.

The ConbeeII is running the latest firmware. I don't think the issue is in the Conbee II or Hue sensor because I can see the info in the deCONZ gateway. It's just not pushing it through to Nodered

I don't think the issue is in the Conbee II or Hue sensor

The node only does rest api requests from deconz, no data from deconz, no data in node-red.

I figured it out, the lux and temperature are under different entities in deconz. Had to pull those ones in and the sensor to get these values from the HUE :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.