Project with 2 way sound

Hi all.
I like to sent live speak/sound from the mic on the soundblaster USB card to the dashbord on my iphone. And on my iphone send/talk to the other end.
If possible i like to chose between two sound cards on the pi. Same as it works in two room?
I hope someone can help me with this.

Why Node-RED? Any particular reason?

Yes i control a lot of other stuff in NR dashboard so I cant switch app or browser

Hi i use this and work fine (need https on node-red server > mic access)

Voice Intercom Websockets (flow) - Node-RED (nodered.org)

I just tryed this. But I have some questions.
I have npm on the pi do I need to install anything else.
Do I need to make the Firebase project also?? and follow everything in this link Firebase + WebRTC Codelab

Do you think it is possible just to stream the sound from the camera mic directly from this flow to the dashboard on my iphone you think.

And i need to send the speak from the iphone to the speaker on the PI. But this should the flow also do right??? I just cant get it to work.
Can/will you help me, please.....

Hi,
just a pi nodejs and node-red
A camera with a mic and pi node and audio node for NR
This flow need a touchscreen to Push To Talk it s a bidirectionnel talkie walkie not a babyphone

Thanks for info.
Is it possible you can help me because i like to have a function so I can remotely turn on the mic in a escape room an listen to the guest.
And the i like to talk to them also. So all talk have to be controlled from the phone. So it is not the walkie talkie concept that fit to my setup.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.