Question about a thought for node red

So if i want it to work mlake differnt part okay that bi can do

Part 1 would be the commucation between the website and node red for data when the client booked the renting service.

Part 2 would be storing and extract the date that include the ''random code that was made for that client that can be send by mail or sms'' this part i already made and works and email adres or phone number.

Part 3 would be then extracting the data when the time frame and day of the appointment came (data would be the code made in step 2)

Part 4 would be sending the code to the controller that needed to be send that was selected by the client in step 2

Part 5 would be when the client types the code in on the his choosen controller only that it works and give signal (this i have already made with a dashboard controller) but dont know yet how to make it work only in the time frame of the chosen date yet but i mlooking it inwith this schudeler

Part 6 that the controller nows that the machine is back and would send a pic of the machine to a email adres (this is also what im thinking to make only need to test it with the raspberry pi i have) .

Part 7 is doing every thing over and over again

I do have already some parts that i made and my partner if you guys want to see some you can ask me or if you ahve an idea on how to take somethin g on i would love to hear it

Thanks in advance

P.S. And i dont realy know the webiste from where wez will get it because that shopuld still needed to be built thats i hope there i something like a testing site of somthing like that.

Again thanks in advance