Question about importing data into the dashboard

Or perhaps the data comes from a database such as MySQL or Influxdb. Whoever built the Grafana dashboard can tell you how to fetch the data.

Sorry for the delay in responding. I had particular unforeseen events. I still can't import data from Zabbix/Grafana into my node-red. I have some suspicions about my error, but possible solutions didn't work out. The links that I was importing from grafana had the part &from=1712272842393&to=1712283642393& in their URL, which gives exactly the numbers that are appearing on the dashboard. I tried modifying it to &from=now-24h&to=now, but without success. I also tried putting my username and password in the URL (I know it's possible), but the data didn't import. I also tried to import the data via the HTTP Request node, entering the site's username and password, without success. At this specific point in the Debug node the error "JSON parson error" appeared.

For evaluation purposes, these are two of the links to the original Zabbix data, without being images in Grafana. Attached, I will include prints of the images. I tried to import these files without success.

Warning [refreshed every 30 sec.] (Memory)

Warning [refreshed every 30 sec.] (CPU)

I tried to import the data from the original links, but it gave the same error that I mentioned previously. When I tried to replace the Template node with the HTTP request it gave the error " " instead of the numbers to be imported by the Dashboard. Either using the Grafana URL or the original Zabbix URL

I tried to enter the URL with my username and password, the link is ok, but the data that follows with the print error did not import.

Have you configured the http request node to return a Parsed JSON Object? If so then change it to UTF8 string and see what you get from the request node.

Yes, I configured it via JSON. When I configure it via UTF-8, this appears in Debug:

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html lang="en">
  <head>
    <meta charset="utf-8" />
    <meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=edge,chrome=1" />
    <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width" />
    <meta name="theme-color" content="#000" />

<title>Grafana</title>

<base href="/" />

<link
      rel="preload"
      href="public/fonts/roboto/RxZJdnzeo3R5zSexge8UUVtXRa8TVwTICgirnJhmVJw.woff2"
      as="font"
      crossorigin
    />

<link rel="icon" type="image/png" href="public/img/fav32.png" />
    <link rel="apple-touch-icon" sizes="180x180" href="public/img/apple-touch-icon.png" />
    <link rel="mask-icon" href="public/img/grafana_mask_icon.svg" color="#F05A28" />
    <link rel="stylesheet" href="public/build/grafana.dark.8037849dbb02d3339929.css" />

<script nonce="">
      performance.mark('frontend_boot_css_time_seconds');
    </script>

<meta name="apple-mobile-web-app-capable" content="yes" />
    <meta name="apple-mobile-web-app-status-bar-style" c...

Error
And this appears on the dashboard.

As you can see that is Grafana page, not the original data source. You need to get the data from the source, in the same way that Grafana itself does.