Raspberry Pi & ADS 1x15 simple flow

Hello there , i am new to node red and i am trying to set up a simple task . I have connected to my Raspberry Pi a ADS1x15 ADC with a CT clamp and i am trying to measure current( AC) .I am getting data in my node red flow in the debug area .My problem is that i connect a gauge and i cant convert the huge number that i read from the ADS1x15 which is from 0 to 2V to ampere in my gauge .The whole idea is to have 2 gauges in my dashboard ,one to measure current and the other energy .Every help is appreciated .Below is my code in node

[{"id":"93c2c569.31c028","type":"ads1x15-raspi","z":"7ecad0b5.cbf5e","property":"payload","name":"ads","chip":"IC_ADS1115","i2c_address":"ADDRESS_0x48","channel":"CHANNEL_0","samplesPerSecond0":"SPS_920","samplesPerSecond1":"SPS_128","progGainAmp":"PGA_0_512V","x":290,"y":240,"wires":[["111335cd.99dfca"]]}]

!

I think what you are seeing there is the milliseconds timestamp as generated by the inject node. Perhaps the value is in a different part of the message. Set the debug node to Show Complete Message and see what else is there. What node type is it? node-red-contrib-something probably. Check the Info tab for the node and see what it says about the outputs.
When you want to paste a flow here then go to a new line, click the </> button and paste the flow where it indicates. That way we will be able to import it.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.