Read an array of object

hi,

i´m searchin for a solution to read this array of objects.

It is the status of the Siemens Logo8 Outputs which is controlled from LogoControl. There i can use request when a output had changed the status.
I want to read this, for e.g. start other tasks. The yellow marked part is on which changes from object 1 to 46.

Any idea / help to read that to put it into a switch node?

If you hover over the preporty you are interested in then some little square buttons appear to the right. Clicking on one of those will say something like Path Copied. You can then paste that into the Property field of a Switch node, for example. In your case you want something like msg.payload.attributeUpdates[29].A

Ahh ... that´s easy. Thank you very much.

Good morning,

I have a simular problem, but in my case a would like to select the object of array with an external variabile, that can change. How can i do ?

Thanks for the help.

Marco

Hi @MarcoVg, welcome to the forum. As your issue is different to this 2y old thread, please make a new thread & provide details explaining what you what to achieve & how/when this variable changes.

Cheers.

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.