Read Date and Time out of any Node

Hi, i stumbel with the Date and Time at any Node. I know how to get Date and Time with the Timestamp, but how can i get them out of the Node i just use.
e.g
I read 12 Temperatursensor and write them to a file. now it would be nice to have the Time with it. If possible out of the payload and not with a Timestamp, because i can not define the right read time on the Timestamp.
Thanks for any help
Regard AndSoOn

Hi welcome to the forum,

you havend given enouth information for me to understand your problem. So let me ask some questions:

1. what maching are you running Node-RED (NR) on? (rpi, windows, mac??)
  2. what version of node-red and node.js? (you can find them in the NR startup log)
  3. how are you attaching the sensors?
  4. what do you mean by "stumbel with the Date and Time at any Node'? what node are you talking about?
  5. can you provide your flow - export it and attach it to a reply AFTER reading this thread

If your sensor doesn't return a timestamp then simply add a change node with a set rule. One of the "To" options is timestamp.

If the sensor does return a timestamp but it seems wrong, it is probably a UNIX timestamp so you can simply multiply by 1000 or ignore it and use the option above.

Hi there, thanks for the response.
I hava a Rasperry
Nod Red V0.19.4
node.js V8.11.1
Linux 4.14.98

Google Translator...

Excuse me, but English is not my mother tongue.
I think it's better to explain my flow.
I want in the init.
Create a file that has the following structure:
Date, Time, S1, S2 ........ S15 = (header data)
Then I initialize an array with the delta values, which I later calculate with the read sensor data.

Now I read in the 15 sensor data and eagle this.

In the last section, I want to save all data in a CSV file so that it finally results in a table.
Date, Time, S1, S2 ........ S15
2019-11-10, 19:22:45 23.0, 22.3, 40.3
2019-11-10, 19:32:45 23.0, 22.3, 40.3

I can save the sensor data, but the date and the time I can not put in the column 1 and 2, but these come always after sensor 15.
I can not tell the join which input should be processed first.
Also, I can not determine when the Timestamp should be active.
Excuse me, but English is not my mother tongue.
I think it's better to explain my flow.
I want in the init.
Create a file that has the following structure:
Date, Time, S1, S2 ........ S15 = (header data)
Then I initialize an array with the delta values, which I later calculate with the read sensor data.

Now I read in the 15 sensor data and eagle this.

In the last section, I want to save all data in a CSV file so that it finally results in a table.
Date, Time, S1, S2 ........ S15
2019-11-10, 19:22:45 23.0, 22.3, 40.3
2019-11-10, 19:32:45 23.0, 22.3, 40.3

I can save the sensor data, but the date and the time I can not put in the column 1 and 2, but these come always after sensor 15.
I can not tell the join which input should be processed first.
Also, I can not determine when the Timestamp should be active.
But my program should go through from top to bottom and pass on the last sensor date and time.

Sorry.. they say new user are not allowed to upload attachement.