Read out the waste calendar

Hi guys,

i have tried to read out this page per http request
"Bad Schallerbach - GEM2GO WEB - Zentrum - Bürger<br>service - Abfall & Entsorgung - Abfalltermine"

But the information about the schedule is not included in the request answer - maybe it will be cut off?!

Is there another way, to get this information?

Thanks guys!

OK - with the HTML Parser i can see the information in de Debug menu.

My problem is now, that i cant get the right information. maybe because of the cookie query.

I have the correct link in node red but in the debug i get information from the wrong street, also because of the cookie problem i think.

These are the information i get:

To get more responses for help it would be best to capture the html page, then construct a sample flow with your html node and selectors you have tried, put the captured http request info in an inject node or template node. Also supply what info you are trying to extract, may be highlight it in a screenshot. This means others then can test and will know what info you are trying to extract.

I hope i unterstood you correctly

[{"id":"c022c193e847067e","type":"http request","z":"f1c196de.aec348","name":"","method":"GET","ret":"txt","paytoqs":"ignore","url":"https://www.bad-schallerbach.at/system/web/kalender.aspx?sprache=1&menuonr=226753868&typids=226758838,226758840,226758842,226758844","tls":"","persist":false,"proxy":"","authType":"","x":390,"y":760,"wires":[["57a7c2021e75034a"]]},{"id":"57a7c2021e75034a","type":"html","z":"f1c196de.aec348","name":"","property":"payload","outproperty":"payload","tag":"p","ret":"text","as":"single","x":570,"y":760,"wires":[["b5a6516a49411875"]]},{"id":"b5a6516a49411875","type":"debug","z":"f1c196de.aec348","name":"","active":true,"tosidebar":true,"console":true,"tostatus":false,"complete":"true","targetType":"full","statusVal":"","statusType":"auto","x":750,"y":760,"wires":[]},{"id":"28167ca2afd2ce12","type":"inject","z":"f1c196de.aec348","name":"","props":[{"p":"payload"},{"p":"topic","vt":"str"}],"repeat":"","crontab":"","once":false,"onceDelay":0.1,"topic":"","payload":"","payloadType":"date","x":160,"y":760,"wires":[["c022c193e847067e"]]}]

i want the yellow highlited information. There should be more then 1 day available

Here is an example:

You need to capture the request returned payload, as a login is required. No one can see the returned payload in full so can not see the source.
save the return payload of the request node to file using a file write node, then upload here so we can see the source.

This is the page(with no styling) your http request node returns for me, there is no table like the image you show

Hauptinhalt: Kurztaste 1
    Hauptnavigation: Kurztaste 2
    Metanavigation: Kurztaste 3
    Suche: Kurztaste 4

Bad_Schallerbach_logo_neu 

Bürger
    service
        Informationen
            Amtstafel
            Bad Schallerbach CARD
            Fahrpläne
            Gemeindezeitung
            Neuigkeiten
            Ortsplan
            Wasserversorgung
            Wohnungsangelegenheiten
        E-Government
            Duale Zustellung
            Formulare
            Gem2Go
            Zivilschutz SMS
            Digitales Österreich
            Handysignatur
            Amtssignatur
        Abfall & Entsorgung
            Altstoffsammelzentrum
            Bezirksabfallverband
            Grünschnitt
            Abfalltermine
            Jahresplan-Druck
            Müllinfoservice
        Abgaben &
        Verordnungen
            Gebührentabelle
            Jugendtaxi
            Studentenförderung
            Umweltförderung
            Verordnungen
            Voranschlag
            Rechnungsabschluss
    Verwaltung
    & Politik
        Verwaltung
            Amtsleitung
            Bauabteilung
            Bürgerservice
            Finanzabteilung
            Dienstleistungszentrum
            Öffnungszeiten
            Mitarbeiter
        Politik
            Bürgermeister
            Vizebürgermeister
            Gemeindevorstand
            Gemeinderat
            Ausschüsse
            Mandatsverteilung
    Unsere
    Gemeinde
        Wissenswertes
            Geschichte
            Zahlen und Fakten
            Städtepartnerschaft
            Verdiente Persönlichkeiten
            Fotogalerie
        Kinder & Jugend
            Ferienpass
            Ferienbetreuungsangebote
            Jugendtreff
            Jugendtaxi
            Studentenförderung
        Bildungseinrichtungen
            Pfarrcaritas-Kindergarten
            Volksschule
            Mittelschule
            Schulische Tagesbetreuung
            Landesmusikschule
        Gesundheit und Soziales
            Ärzte & Apotheken
            Essen auf Rädern
            Kur & Rehaeinrichtungen
            Betreubares Wohnen
            Alten- und Pflegeheim
            Notrufnummern
    Kultur
    & Freizeit
        Kultur
            Veranstaltungen
                Neue Veranstaltung
                Veranstaltung ändern
                Newsletter abonnieren
            Veranstaltungszentrum ATRIUM
            Abendmusik in der Magdalenabergkriche
            Internationaler Musiksommer
            Kirche & Pfarre
            Vereine
        Freizeit
            Bad Schallerbacher Bibliothek
            Gastronomie
            Unterkünfte
            Tourismusinfo Vitalwelt
            Wirtschaft
            Spielplätze
            Sportstätten

Bad_Schallerbach_logo_neu 
Sommer 4
Sommer 3
Sommer 2
Sommer 1

Kultur
    & Freizeit
          Kultur
              Veranstaltungen
                Neue Veranstaltung
                Veranstaltung ändern
                Newsletter abonnieren
            Veranstaltungszentrum ATRIUM
            Abendmusik in der Magdalenabergkriche
            Internationaler Musiksommer
            Kirche & Pfarre
            Vereine
          Freizeit
            Bad Schallerbacher Bibliothek
            Gastronomie
            Unterkünfte
            Tourismusinfo Vitalwelt
            Wirtschaft
            Spielplätze
            Sportstätten

Zentrum > Kultur
& Freizeit > Kultur > Veranstaltungen > Veranstaltung ändern

Aufgrund Ihrer aktuellen Cookie Einstellungen kann der Inhalt nicht angezeigt werden. Klicken sie hier um Ihre Einstellungen anzupassen.
Kontakt

Bad Schallerbach
Rathausplatz 1
4701 Bad Schallerbach

+43 7249 485 550
gemeinde@bad-schallerbach.at
Wappen groß transparent
Öffnungszeiten

Öffnungszeiten

Mo 08:00 Uhr - 12:00 Uhr, 14:00 Uhr - 18:00 Uhr
    Di, Mi, Fr 08:00 Uhr - 12:00 Uhr
    Do 08:00 Uhr - 12:00 Uhr, 14:00 Uhr - 17:00 Uhr

Das nächste Mal geöffnet:
Mi, 17.08.2022 ab 08:00 Uhr
Ortsplan

ooe_karte_bad-schallerbach
Gem2Go

Logo

DatenschutzSitemapCookiesImpressumBarrierefreiheit

Sorry, that was my bad. I marked the worng infromation
I would like to know when the garbage is picked up - not the opening hours of the municipality

There is no login necessary. The page looks like this:

You have to choose a street and a housenumber to see the schedule.

I get the same reqeust as you - from my debug node.

Thats the sourcecode of the page:

Settings from the HTTP Node

That is not what is being returned form the http request, all i get is what i posted above, I think you will find that there is a separte javascript call to another url to return the table data, you will need to look in the developers tool in browser to find the correct url needed.
Once you find the correct url that returns the table the selector would be td.td_kal

I couldnt figure out either how the page requests that data ..
an alternative is to use a module called Puppeteer .. a tool based on Cromium browser that can accept commands programmatically .. mostly used for website functionality testing

We can use this npm module in a Function node ( functionExternalModules )

Test Flow:

[{"id":"7c406736d4aa3380","type":"inject","z":"54efb553244c241f","name":"","props":[{"p":"payload"},{"p":"topic","vt":"str"}],"repeat":"","crontab":"","once":false,"onceDelay":0.1,"topic":"","payload":"","payloadType":"date","x":360,"y":4320,"wires":[["9fb94f39f2c85611"]]},{"id":"9fb94f39f2c85611","type":"function","z":"54efb553244c241f","name":"puppeteer","func":"node.status({fill:\"green\",shape:\"dot\",text:\"Processing...\"});\n\nconst browser = await puppeteer.launch({ headless: true });\nconst page = await browser.newPage();\nawait page.goto('https://www.bad-schallerbach.at/system/web/kalender.aspx?sprache=1&menuonr=226753868&typids=226758838,226758840,226758842,226758844/', {\n    waitUntil: 'networkidle2'  // <-- good practice to wait for page to fully load \n});\n\nawait page.click('.bemCookieOverlay__btn--save');\n\nawait page.waitForTimeout(3000)\n\nmsg.payload = await page.evaluate(() => {\n    // @ts-ignore\n    return Array.from(document.querySelectorAll(\".ris_table tr\")).map(el => el.innerText)\n})\n\n// make the data nice ;)\nmsg.payload = msg.payload.map(el => { return { \"DATUM\": el.split(\"\\n\")[0], \"TERMIN\": el.split(\"\\n\")[1] } })\n\nawait browser.close();\n\nnode.status({});\n\nreturn msg;\n\n\n","outputs":1,"noerr":0,"initialize":"","finalize":"","libs":[{"var":"puppeteer","module":"puppeteer"}],"x":550,"y":4320,"wires":[["9620fe8243f9691e"]]},{"id":"9620fe8243f9691e","type":"debug","z":"54efb553244c241f","name":"debug","active":true,"tosidebar":true,"console":false,"tostatus":false,"complete":"payload","targetType":"msg","statusVal":"","statusType":"auto","x":770,"y":4320,"wires":[]}]

1 Like

When i pressed F12 i found this in the source:

i couldn´t find an extra link for the table data.

When i use your flow it get an error:

You are running an older version of Nodejs that is not supported by the module
Since you are on a PI you can run the official installation script with the --node14 parameter to update to a compatible version

bash <(curl -sL https://raw.githubusercontent.com/node-red/linux-installers/master/deb/update-nodejs-and-nodered) --node14

What you see in your browser is the html and JS and the browser runs the JS and updates the source and displays it..

The http request node does not run the JS, therefore the output does not have the returned ddata from any of the JS code.

@UnborN flow should do the trick as it can run the JS.

1 Like

ah ok, i think i unterstand what u mean. Thanks for that.
I will update my nodejs and try it again

Thanks for the command, that was very helpful!

Now i get the following error msg

sudo apt-get install chromium-browser - was not helpful

I found this
here:

but it sticks

i have a spare raspberry pi but i havent tested it there yet
my tests were done on a windows system

you can try some of the suggestions in this article : Puppeteer on Raspbian

i dont know whats the problem, but it wont work.

[{"id":"7c406736d4aa3380","type":"inject","z":"f1c196de.aec348","name":"","props":[{"p":"payload"},{"p":"topic","vt":"str"}],"repeat":"","crontab":"","once":false,"onceDelay":0.1,"topic":"","payloadType":"date","x":260,"y":860,"wires":[["9fb94f39f2c85611"]]},{"id":"9fb94f39f2c85611","type":"function","z":"f1c196de.aec348","name":"puppeteer","func":"node.status({fill:\"green\",shape:\"dot\",text:\"Processing...\"});\n\nconst browser = await puppeteer.launch({\n    headless: true,\n    executablePath: '/usr/bin/chromium-browser',\n    args: ['--no-sandbox', '--disable-setuid-sandbox']\n});\nconst page = await browser.newPage();\nawait page.goto('https://www.bad-schallerbach.at/system/web/kalender.aspx?sprache=1&menuonr=226753868&typids=226758838,226758840,226758842,226758844/', {\n    waitUntil: 'networkidle2'  // <-- good practice to wait for page to fully load \n});\n\nawait page.click('.bemCookieOverlay__btn--save');\n\nawait page.waitForTimeout(3000)\n\nmsg.payload = await page.evaluate(() => {\n    // @ts-ignore\n    return Array.from(document.querySelectorAll(\".ris_table tr\")).map(el => el.innerText)\n})\n\n// make the data nice ;)\nmsg.payload = msg.payload.map(el => { return { \"DATUM\": el.split(\"\\n\")[0], \"TERMIN\": el.split(\"\\n\")[1] } })\n\nawait browser.close();\n\nnode.status({});\n\nreturn msg;\n\n\n","outputs":1,"noerr":0,"initialize":"","finalize":"","libs":[{"var":"puppeteer","module":"puppeteer"}],"x":450,"y":860,"wires":[["9620fe8243f9691e"]]},{"id":"9620fe8243f9691e","type":"debug","z":"f1c196de.aec348","name":"debug","active":true,"tosidebar":true,"console":false,"tostatus":false,"complete":"payload","targetType":"msg","statusVal":"","statusType":"auto","x":670,"y":860,"wires":[]}]

Since the update i have another problem... node red autostart doesn't work anymore

sudo systemctl enable nodered.service

dont work anymore

and the next problem is that node red is maybe crashing after a few minutes

since the update i can only start node-red with ./node-red not with node-red-start

ok .. one thing at a time ...

sudo systemctl disable nodered.service
to disable the service until we figure whats wrong with that

run
which node-red
show us the result

also run
node-red
does it start manually ? show us the log ..

Starting Nodered manually was successful

I have used your mentioned cmd a 2nd time and now it seems to be working.
I can start it as a service and and autostart should now work again

ok .. the problem is that your node red is installed under nvm ?
which stands for Node Version Manager which is known to cause problems when running with node-red and updating with the official script.
I would recommend removing NVM (instructions here) but first make a backup of your flows and any related files from /home/pi/.node-red/
Then re-run the script to install NR properly.

regarding puppeteer .. i tried several things on my PI but i couldnt get cromium to run .. seems to be an issue .. i'll keep reading for a solution .. if there is one

2 Likes

I couldnt figure out either how the page requests that data ..

Need to set/accept a cookie first, same issue will exist with puppeteer.