Read Telegram Group

Hello team,

I'd like to know if could be possible read a telegram group (I'm not the owner, just a viewer) and resend this text to another group where I'm the Owner.

Thanks in advance and kind regards,

Yes that is doable.

Could you help me? :heart: jajajaja

Install https://flows.nodered.org/node/node-red-contrib-telegrambot
Create a flow like the echo flow and change the chatId between sender and receiver node using a function node.

You can create a bot that is listening on the one channel and even another one sending to the target one.

Just read the readme.md. Another option would be the forward option.

Hello,

I don't know the ChatID of the sender because is a group and I don't know how to see it.
And to send the text to another group, is not the same that If I should send by bot, right?

Thank you!

Add the bot to the group. Then disable privacy using botfather

/setprivacy — set which messages your bot will receive when added to a group. With privacy mode disabled, the bot will receive all messages. We recommend leaving privacy mode enabled. You will need to re-add the bot to existing groups for this change to take effect.

Then add a debug node to the output of the receiver node. Send a message within the group. The debug output contains the message and the source chatid. It should be a negative number.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.