Real-time Average Chart

Hello I'm a newby in this situation and have problems to create a chart.

How can I create a real-time average chart to show
average from now on and go back to every 24 hours
for a week.

I try to use "node-red-contrib-dashboard-average-bars" it's work but that show wrong time (X-axis) in dashboard but in debug node is show right thing.

May be function node can help me but I have to learn hard for this

If you are wanting this sort of capability for your charts I would look seriously at the idea of saving the data to Influxdb and viewing it using Grafana. Then you will get vastly enhanced features for viewing live and historical data.

1 Like

There is the smooth node that can help:

1 Like

Ok i'll try this thanks for your help
But if i have a newest data this will use my new data to calculate an average right? ( 1 2 3 4 5 if 6 is new data they will use 2 3 4 5 6 )
for a week chart if i have day one 1 2 ,day two 3 4 ,day three 5 6 if 7 get in the new data is 2 3 , 4 5 and 6 7 on chart this can be happen?

Yes thats right - the smooth node takes in the rolling numbers and continually adjusts the average

Craig

1 Like

Thank you ^ ^

@colin i have a Time-Series Data and import to node-red by mqtt in

Thx i'll try this

Sorry i think the smooth node can do what i want
I send realtime-data every 1 hour and i want to make a everage chart every day for a week
So i can have 7 point on the chart 1 point for 1 day chart will change every 1 hour when a new data sending
Did i Misunderstand something
Can you explan how the smooth node work and setting or give me an example
Thankyou

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.