sACN filteren van data

good afternoon,

who could help me with the following.

I receive sACN from a light desk (for a light show), I also see this coming in via a debug.

this string consists of 512 steps, I would like to filter this so that only step 5 can pass.

the value is only 0 to 255 and this should be between 0 and 100%.

who knows the solution to make this. added the flow.

groet barry

[{"id":"46a2b97a.cdf2b8","type":"tab","label":"Westhof","disabled":false,"info":""},{"id":"3175211a.dce70e","type":"sacn_in","z":"46a2b97a.cdf2b8","name":"welkom allemaal","universe":1,"interval":"5000","x":280,"y":220,"wires":[["f7acad9.23bc85"]]},{"id":"f7acad9.23bc85","type":"debug","z":"46a2b97a.cdf2b8","name":"","active":true,"tosidebar":true,"console":false,"tostatus":false,"complete":"payload","targetType":"msg","statusVal":"","statusType":"auto","x":600,"y":240,"wires":}]

It would be best to give an example of your string.

Your flow is corrupt as you posted it without backticks
e.g.
```
code
```

You can use the range node to change 0-255 to 0-100.
As to your string, as we have not seen it, all I can offer is look at the split node to create an array

yep, range node + post the string, likely can be solved with a function.

while we're on the topic of sACN, does anyone have a good method for sending out sACN data? I see that there are several contrib-nodes that might do this, but they seem like dead projects. i had some loose success with the node-red-contrib-sacn (node) - Node-RED node, but it soon stopped working altogether. no success using OLA + the OLA node, but i also don't have a comp-sci degree...

my goal is to control and (loosely) animate around 30 meters of 30px/m strip, WS2812b, divided into a few universes, controlled by an advatek pixlite IV. thanks to a handy LFO node, the animations won't be an issue (they're not super sophisticated, and i'm trying to achieve this with a raspberry pi, rather than upgrade to a windows box to use touchdesigner), but getting consistent communication to the LED has been the issue.

any sage wisdom out there?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.