Send html email

I am using node-red to read one device via Modbus TCP. this step is working. also I use node-red module to send email and it works as well. however, when I include some data from modbus reading into a html email content, I got some issue.
I attach template module to display msg.payload from previous node, but I can't get data display.

the previous node is shown below

When I connect buffer-parser node to debug node, and use msg.payload.vln[0] in debug output , I got reading. but after connect to template node then connect debug node, msg.payload.vln[0] in template node, program can't display value for payload.vln[0]

Does any body know how to fix this issue?

Either you are working with msg.payload.vln[ 0 ] or with msg.payload.VLN[ 0 ].

Which is it?

The template is modifying msg.payload to contain some html, so it's no surprise if a debug afterwards can find neither msg.payload.VLN[0] nor msg.payload.vln[0]

I use msg.payload.VLN[0] in template module. how can I insert msg.payload data into html content?

thanks

There is a discussion about this at https://discourse.nodered.org/t/support-bracket-name-to-specify-array-index-in-mustache/57585/5

Essentially you cannot use array indices within mustache syntax.

This should work instead

In case anyone else has a similar problem in future, it would be useful for you to confirm (or not) that the suggestion worked.

Common politeness too.