Send Msg From Second Input If First Input Is True

@Sonsofhigsolar Welcome to the forum,

When ever I ask for help on an issue, the first thing I do is create a small flow demonstrating the issue and attach it to my post (note 1 below). If any of the input comes from some device, I capture that data(note 2 below) and put it in a inject node to simulate the device and I test my flow to make sure it reproduces my issue. That way someone else can run the flow you provide to see what you are actually doing.

I also provide the version of NR and node.js I'm running (see the startup log), the device I'm running on. This should give people enough to help you with your problem.

Note 1

In order to make code readable and usable it is necessary to surround your code with three backticks (also known as a left quote or backquote ```)

``` 
   code goes here 
```

You can edit and correct your post by clicking the pencil :pencil2: icon.

See this post for more details - How to share code or flow json

Note 2

There’s a great page in the docs (Working with messages : Node-RED) that will explain how to use the debug panel to find the right path to any data item.

Pay particular attention to the part about the buttons that appear under your mouse pointer when you over hover a debug message property in the sidebar.

BX00Cy7yHi