Sensor data turned into null value after function node

I've set the "Split Input" option to "after silence = 500 ms" but the result its still the same. I'm still receiving errors....

What errors - from where - what do they say - show us.

Still receiving these

not enough.

Show me a screenshot of your flow.

Show me where this error emanates from.

Capture the JSON using the "Copy Value" button on the debug message.

It's just these errors, i don't know even i can to make it to work by end of today because this is my assignment and is going to due today....

23 Aug 19:47:17 - [error] [json:JSON to String/Object] Unexpected end of JSON input
23 Aug 19:47:17 - [error] [json:JSON to String/Object] Unexpected token : in JSON at position 9
23 Aug 19:47:17 - [error] [json:JSON to String/Object] Unexpected token : in JSON at position 14
23 Aug 19:47:17 - [error] [json:JSON to String/Object] Unexpected token : in JSON at position 17
23 Aug 19:47:17 - [error] [json:JSON to String/Object] Unexpected token } in JSON at position 2
23 Aug 19:47:17 - [error] [json:JSON to String/Object] Unexpected token : in JSON at position 10
23 Aug 19:47:18 - [error] [json:JSON to String/Object] Unexpected token : in JSON at position 14
23 Aug 19:47:18 - [error] [json:JSON to String/Object] Unexpected token : in JSON at position 14
23 Aug 19:47:18 - [error] [json:JSON to String/Object] Unexpected token } in JSON at position 2
23 Aug 19:47:18 - [error] [json:JSON to String/Object] Unexpected token : in JSON at position 7
23 Aug 19:47:18 - [error] [json:JSON to String/Object] Unexpected token : in JSON at position 16
23 Aug 19:47:18 - [error] [json:JSON to String/Object] Unexpected token } in JSON at position 2
23 Aug 19:47:18 - [error] [json:JSON to String/Object] Unexpected token } in JSON at position 0
23 Aug 19:47:18 - [error] [json:JSON to String/Object] Unexpected end of JSON

You are not doing what we are asking you to do.

If we are going to help we need to see the data which is causing those error messages in Node-red.
Not a picture of the data, the actual data.
If you don't understand how to do that it's better to say so than just to ignore the request.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.