Serial Port Locked

I am running Node Red on a RPi3 and I am having issues with Serial Port Errors in that it indicates:
serial port /dev/ttyUSB0 error: Error: Error Resource temporarily unavailable Cannot lock port

I have NodeJS version 10.15.3

I have tried rebooting and also restarting Node Red.

Any ideas?

Thanks...

node-red & npm version ?

Node Red 0.20.5
NPM 6.9.0

Thanks...

I think it might have been related to an Enocean Node. Seems to lock up the port in node red even after a reboot...

Anyone else have an issue with the Enocean node?

I am experiencing the same "Error Resource temporarily unavailable Cannot lock port" issue. I have several RPi 3's running Protoneer CNC Hats with Node-Red v0.20.5 but I just built a new one yesterday using the latest version of NOOBS and I cannot get the serial port to communicate? Node-Red is using node-red-node-serialport v0.8.1.

When I send a command to the serial port I get no response... if I modify the flow in any way and re-deploy then I get the following error messages:

"serial port /dev/ttyAMA0 error: Error: Port is not open"

"serial port /dev/ttyAMA0 error: Error: Error Resource temporarily unavailable Cannot lock port"

I went so far as to re-install NOOBS and set everything up from scratch a second time and I tried a second Protoneer CNC Hat to make sure it wasn't the issue as well... no luck.

Any ideas?

Did you try the new pi with an sd card of a working one?

Not at a pi right now, but is it something that needs to be activated in the raspi-config settings?