Servo Motor with fixed angle

You posted a flow with an inject node and said that when you change the injected number it moves the servo. So all you have to do is to find what numbers you need to inject to get the position you want. Or you could connect it to a slider so you can more easily try a range of numbers.

Sure, But I wanna use RFID node as a input node instead of slider or inject node.

Yes, I know that. In order to provide further suggestions I need to know the answers to questions 2 and 3 above.
We are not telephathic.

In question 3 where I asked for the RFID node output, I meant the output that is going to the PWM node of course.

I am working on my university project. Its a prototype of a smart home.
When I place the card on the RFID reader then you can see the message in the picture.

Otherwise,

Is there no message when the card is removed?

Also is there anything useful on the other outputs that tell you when the card is in or out?

RFID reader with ServoPWM

No, But as you can see in the picture. node stopped with red color. Otherwise it`s green

You have connected the servo to output two, but the debug is on output 1. You can connect multiple wires to one output. Connect a debug to each output and give them names so you can identify them easily in the debug pane. Also connect a status node linked to the rfid node with another debug node connected to that (set this debug node to Show Complete Message). Plug the card in and work out what looks like the most helpful output message. Then take it out and see what you get then. Once you have worked out which messages look most useful then come back and tell us.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.