Set time function on dashboard

As a last resort - absolutely nothing. In fact, if CSV is your only option, then its the best option!

As a first choice, CSV is a terrible idea.

If dumping to file is your only choice, chose an extensible format if you can (like XML or JSON or other before resorting to CSV - you will thank yourself the day the CSV data changes & your application still works)

As i recently replied to someone privately (tweaked for public forum)...

The info wasnt just for xxx. It was for you and every future viewer :slight_smile:

Anyone can clearly see xxx is struggling but that doesnt mean we shouldnt arm him with information - even if he doesnt get it. For example, he could take this to a developer, or speak to IS team about automation possibilities, but without knowing possibilities, he would continue down this path. As an obviously capable developer yourself, I'm sure you can appreciate not many people are able to break problems down into small, achievable chunks. Even fewer people are inventors - they are a minuscule portion of the world population - everyone else uses ideas from what has been done before (including me) so withholding information doesnt really help anyone - it hinders them.

(mostly my option of course :slight_smile: )