Sir ,I want to copy 2 msg.id in my sql DB

Hi @shipra

I am not building this application for you.

You have described what you'd like to happen. Break that down in to a series of steps, like we did before. Then think about how to solve each step in turn. You should be able to make some progress based on what you've learnt so far. But to repeat, I am not building this for you.

No sir i dont want to repeat too, what i want is in my DB browser software i have to click that refresh symbol each time and then i am able to see the updated value can i change this by any method via node red,
Secondly i am designing a ui for this where user get the option to click the button and he can see this message" DB refreshed successfully" and for testing purpose i can check that in my DB side too .

You realise that clicking the button in the database browser just tells the browser to go and read the database again and update its display.

@shipra, I have just realised that you have started discussing this on two threads.
Please do not discuss this further on this thread as it is nothing to do with the original question.
The other thread is How to refresh my sqlite 3 database through node red

ok Sorry Sir.

Sir ,one query is there,as of now we dont have fire sensor in our project we are taking a pub node(FIRE topic) and if i got a string at that pub node a fire events generated and all the rfid scanning process should get stopped and "ALL door open" string should be inserted in my db. Could you please tell how can do this .

No. I won't tell you how to do it.

You have all the information you need to put it together yourself.

Have a go and see where you get to.

If you get stuck and need to ask, then make sure you provide enough information about what you have done.

Ok Sir thanks for the motivation I will try and then if i get stuck I will ask .
thank You sir

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.