How to refresh my sqlite 3 database through node red

So you want something in node red to refresh the view in the database browser?

yes sir, I want this and same should user can do from UI dashboard side

Does the database browser have an API that you can use from node red to tell it to refresh?

no sir,i am using software name db browser for sqlite there no such API option available.

Well how can node-red tell the database browser to update if there is no api?

Ok then sir any idea or suggestion how can i do this.

I believe that there is no way that node-red can interact with another application such as the database browser if that application does not provide an api to do it. Can you imagine the security implications if a web page or remote server could interact with an application on your PC and tell it to transfer money from your bank account for example?
I suppose you could have a little robot connected to the PC that moves the mouse and clicks the button.

So sir any other method can you suggest on this?

Shipra, I am unclear about what you want to do. Do you have two databases and you want to copy the contents of database A and replace the contents of database B?

If so you can
1 - backup DB-B
2 - do an export from DB-A
3 - delete all data from DB-B
4 - insert the export from DB-A into DB-B

Knowing that you have taken our advice and done tutorials on sqlite, you should be able to do this all on your own...unless this is not what you want to do.

If you want to do something different then please explain - in detail - what you want to do.

yes sir i want to copy my data from a file to B file which is .csv file

Yes sir , i want to export my sqlite into csv file how can i do that

@shipra as I've suggested in other threads... break it down into steps.

You have data in a an sqlite database, you want it in a file. What are the steps your flow needs to take to do that? Write down that list of steps, then think about how you can complete each step.

I thought you wanted to update the view in the database browser.

i have tried this please check and suggest

I am getting this error

9/21/2020, 6:18:45 PMnode: Writing into .csv filefunction : (error)
"Function tried to send a message of type string"

My csv function looks like this

if (msg.payload=="Refresh_DataBase")
{
   var data= "SrNo"+ "," + "Date_and_Time_India"+ ","+"Date_and_Time_UK"+ ","+"Event_Type"+ "," +"Event_Description"+ ","+"Person_ID"+ ","+"Person_Name_Description"+ ","+"Fob_Tag_ID"+ ","+"Trade_ID "+ ","+"Door_ID"+ ","+"Door_Description"+ ","+"Status"
    msg.payload1=data;

}

return msg.payload1;

please suggest where i am doing wrong

ye sir i want how can i expost my sqlite into csv file

Where is the list of steps you think the code should be taking? It is impossible to look at a flow and know what you are thinking.

The error is exactly what it says - your Function code is returning msg.payload1 which is a String. It should be returning msg.

Sir my steps are like this
User enter Fob id->if valid then insert a row in my DB(image attached)->store into a csv file
user enter tag id->////////same as above///////////
user enter tag+fob id ->///////same as above///////////

So every time you update a row in the sqlite database, you also want to write the whole database out as an CSV file?

So lets focus on the steps to get the data out of the database and into the file. What steps does your flow need to take to do that? And which part of those steps do you need help on?

Sir i tried this and getting some output like this

I want to upload my whole DB into csv which is not coming why?

yes please tell how can i do that?