Snowboy on Node-Red on Raspberry Pi

Hi everyone,

I'm French Student who have to work on Node-Red to create an Human-Machine Interface. So I wanted to try Snowboy on Node-red but I can't because I can't install properly node-red-contrib-snowboy. I tried to install it with command line and directly in Node-Red but there are these error messages :

pi@raspberrypi:~ $ npm install node-red-contrib-snowboy
npm WARN deprecated hawk@3.1.3: This module moved to @hapi/hawk. Please make sure to switch over as this distribution is no longer supported and may contain bugs and critical security issues.
npm WARN deprecated hoek@2.16.3: This version has been deprecated in accordance with the hapi support policy (hapi.im/support). Please upgrade to the latest version to get the best features, bug fixes, and security patches. If you are unable to upgrade at this time, paid support is available for older versions (hapi.im/commercial).
npm WARN deprecated sntp@1.0.9: This module moved to @hapi/sntp. Please make sure to switch over as this distribution is no longer supported and may contain bugs and critical security issues.
npm WARN deprecated cryptiles@2.0.5: This version has been deprecated in accordance with the hapi support policy (hapi.im/support). Please upgrade to the latest version to get the best features, bug fixes, and security patches. If you are unable to upgrade at this time, paid support is available for older versions (hapi.im/commercial).
npm WARN deprecated boom@2.10.1: This version has been deprecated in accordance with the hapi support policy (hapi.im/support). Please upgrade to the latest version to get the best features, bug fixes, and security patches. If you are unable to upgrade at this time, paid support is available for older versions (hapi.im/commercial).

snowboy@1.3.1 install /home/pi/node_modules/snowboy
node-pre-gyp install --fallback-to-build

node-pre-gyp ERR! Tried to download(403): https://snowboy-release-node.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/snowboy/v1.3.1/Release/snowboy-v1.3.1-node-v64-linux-arm.tar.gz
node-pre-gyp ERR! Pre-built binaries not found for snowboy@1.3.1 and node@10.16.0 (node-v64 ABI, glibc) (falling back to source compile with node-gyp)
node-pre-gyp ERR! Tried to download(undefined): https://snowboy-release-node.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/snowboy/v1.3.1/Release/snowboy-v1.3.1-node-v64-linux-arm.tar.gz
node-pre-gyp ERR! Pre-built binaries not found for snowboy@1.3.1 and node@10.16.0 (node-v64 ABI, glibc) (falling back to source compile with node-gyp)
make : on entre dans le répertoire « /home/pi/node_modules/snowboy/build »
make: *** Pas de cible. Arrêt.
make : on quitte le répertoire « /home/pi/node_modules/snowboy/build »
gyp ERR! build error
gyp ERR! stack Error: make failed with exit code: 2
gyp ERR! stack at ChildProcess.onExit (/usr/lib/node_modules/npm/node_modules/node-gyp/lib/build.js:262:23)
gyp ERR! stack at ChildProcess.emit (events.js:198:13)
gyp ERR! stack at Process.ChildProcess._handle.onexit (internal/child_process.js:248:12)
gyp ERR! System Linux 4.19.25-v7+
gyp ERR! command "/usr/bin/node" "/usr/lib/node_modules/npm/node_modules/node-gyp/bin/node-gyp.js" "build" "--fallback-to-build" "--module=/home/pi/node_modules/snowboy/lib/node/binding/Release/node-v64-linux-arm/snowboy.node" "--module_name=snowboy" "--module_path=/home/pi/node_modules/snowboy/lib/node/binding/Release/node-v64-linux-arm"
gyp ERR! cwd /home/pi/node_modules/snowboy
gyp ERR! node -v v10.16.0
gyp ERR! node-gyp -v v3.8.0
gyp ERR! not ok
node-pre-gyp ERR! build error
node-pre-gyp ERR! stack Error: Failed to execute '/usr/bin/node /usr/lib/node_modules/npm/node_modules/node-gyp/bin/node-gyp.js build --fallback-to-build --module=/home/pi/node_modules/snowboy/lib/node/binding/Release/node-v64-linux-arm/snowboy.node --module_name=snowboy --module_path=/home/pi/node_modules/snowboy/lib/node/binding/Release/node-v64-linux-arm' (1)
node-pre-gyp ERR! stack at ChildProcess. (/home/pi/node_modules/node-pre-gyp/lib/util/compile.js:83:29)
node-pre-gyp ERR! stack at ChildProcess.emit (events.js:198:13)
node-pre-gyp ERR! stack at maybeClose (internal/child_process.js:982:16)
node-pre-gyp ERR! stack at Process.ChildProcess._handle.onexit (internal/child_process.js:259:5)
node-pre-gyp ERR! System Linux 4.19.25-v7+
node-pre-gyp ERR! command "/usr/bin/node" "/home/pi/node_modules/.bin/node-pre-gyp" "install" "--fallback-to-build"
node-pre-gyp ERR! cwd /home/pi/node_modules/snowboy
node-pre-gyp ERR! node -v v10.16.0
node-pre-gyp ERR! node-pre-gyp -v v0.6.39
node-pre-gyp ERR! not ok
Failed to execute '/usr/bin/node /usr/lib/node_modules/npm/node_modules/node-gyp/bin/node-gyp.js build --fallback-to-build --module=/home/pi/node_modules/snowboy/lib/node/binding/Release/node-v64-linux-arm/snowboy.node --module_name=snowboy --module_path=/home/pi/node_modules/snowboy/lib/node/binding/Release/node-v64-linux-arm' (1)
npm WARN enoent ENOENT: no such file or directory, open '/home/pi/package.json'
npm WARN pi No description
npm WARN pi No repository field.
npm WARN pi No README data
npm WARN pi No license field.

npm ERR! code ELIFECYCLE
npm ERR! errno 1
npm ERR! snowboy@1.3.1 install: node-pre-gyp install --fallback-to-build
npm ERR! Exit status 1
npm ERR!
npm ERR! Failed at the snowboy@1.3.1 install script.
npm ERR! This is probably not a problem with npm. There is likely additional logging output above.

npm ERR! A complete log of this run can be found in:
npm ERR! /home/pi/.npm/_logs/2019-07-16T07_47_58_292Z-debug.log

I'm not very confortable with Node-Red, command lines or prgramming in general and in this case, I'm not able to solve my problem. Have you got any idea to help me please ?

I thank you in advance.

Looking at the package, it hasn't been updated for over 2 years. Perhaps contact the author of the node.