Some nodes have UTC time while other show local time

Node Red ist installed in Proxmox CT on an Computer. Time in Proxmox is correct.
In Node Red the time in the head section is correct, as well as in all charts, in nodes like "moon-position" and "sun-position", where I can correct the time with the "Date/Time Formatter".
But it is not correct in nodes like "within time", "eztimer" and in all nodes where date and times are showed. Some have also the UK fomat (AM/PM) instead of local format (de_AT).

I have a node "inject enhanced" - "Date/Time Formatter" which sow the correct time.
From KNX I get the correct time

How can I fix the problem to have in Node Red in all nodes the local time in the local fomat de_AT?

See here a screenshot - you can see the GMT instead of local time:
screen nr

Further tests show that the time in node "simpletime" is also wrong.

Can you export and paste here a very simple flow just using node-red core nodes (not any additional installed nodes) that shows the problem please?

Also please import this flow (which runs the date command on the server) and show us what it gives.

[{"id":"6f45f31d3e2ac573","type":"inject","z":"bdd7be38.d3b55","name":"","props":[{"p":"payload"},{"p":"topic","vt":"str"}],"repeat":"","crontab":"","once":false,"onceDelay":0.1,"topic":"","payload":"","payloadType":"date","x":200,"y":2980,"wires":[["8885abbf31128f7a"]]},{"id":"8885abbf31128f7a","type":"exec","z":"bdd7be38.d3b55","command":"date","addpay":"","append":"","useSpawn":"false","timer":"","winHide":false,"oldrc":false,"name":"get date/time","x":400,"y":2980,"wires":[["41a3ac49602f5a59"],["fa8b5e1a2cfdc919"],["7953ed5251425f93"]]},{"id":"41a3ac49602f5a59","type":"debug","z":"bdd7be38.d3b55","name":"o/p 1","active":true,"tosidebar":true,"console":false,"tostatus":false,"complete":"true","targetType":"full","statusVal":"","statusType":"auto","x":700,"y":2920,"wires":[]},{"id":"fa8b5e1a2cfdc919","type":"debug","z":"bdd7be38.d3b55","name":"o/p 1","active":true,"tosidebar":true,"console":false,"tostatus":false,"complete":"true","targetType":"full","statusVal":"","statusType":"auto","x":690,"y":2980,"wires":[]},{"id":"7953ed5251425f93","type":"debug","z":"bdd7be38.d3b55","name":"o/p 1","active":true,"tosidebar":true,"console":false,"tostatus":false,"complete":"true","targetType":"full","statusVal":"","statusType":"auto","x":690,"y":3040,"wires":[]}]

first debug shows Mon Apr 15 09:24:44 UTC 2024
second debug shows nothing
third debug shows {code:0}

local time now ist 11:24

but correct time now 14:38!

If you click on that debug message value, it will cycle through different representations of the timestamp.

Hopefully one of the formats will look something like 15/04/2024, 14:38:00 [UTC+2]

The Z indicates Zulu Time (= UTC = GMT)

That is the result of running date on the node-red server, which means that node red is running in an environment where the time zone is UTC. If you are certain that the time zone on the Proxmox is not UTC then is node red running in a Docker container? If so then the time zone of the container itself is set to UTC.

I changed the timezone in Nodered CT:

hopefully you can read it when you click on it

But this didnot change anything.
So I try to check Proxmox once more.

In the othercase I move NR back to a Raspi4 or 5 with M2 disk.

timepx

proxmox timezone is also correct.

What is the date flow I posted showing now?

Sorry I cant give you any reply on this matter anymore. Proxmox server is down already. Thanks for your help. Nodered is now again running on the old system (Raspi3) and will stay for a certain while until I have time to start with a new improved system.