I seem to be going in ever decreasing circles with this problem.
So I have set two variables.
debug stuff at this stage. That was from other tests.
So Those are defined. I DEPLOY the flow and press the
inject node to read the env.FOO value.
All I get is
I then try with the env.blah and get the same.
Now this is really doing my head in because I had all this on ANOTHER TAB: and it worked.
I moved it because that tab was for something else and I didn't want this test on it.
So I cut/pasted it to a new tab and set the env variables - as shown.
Why would it work when on one tab, then when I move to a new tab (and set the env variables on it) it doesn't work.
For the sake of further burning myself, I added a third env variable.
Then (as you can already see) I tried to access it. It works.
I won't paste the screen shot of the
I have (as you can also see) changed the FOO and blah to TEXT. Still doesn't work.