TCP connection pool: better separation

Hello list!

Today I learnt that if one feed TCP reply node with message without _session it will go to all client connections across the whole project, not limited with current flow.

This fact is indeed written in the node help and I knew that, but so far I had only one TCP gate in my project and it's been behaving well.

By TCP gate I mean a TCP In node which maps incoming messages to my flow and maps messages from the flow to TCP Out Reply node. When a message comes from the flow it has no _session and naturally goes to all connected clients.

However, now I have two such TCP gates and I must distinguish all connected clients to gate A from all connected clients to gate B.

So basically I'd like to extend _session to contain another identifier -- I believe TCP In node name could go well. So that messages unaware of particular _session.id could still be routed to subset of connectionPool by providing _session.name. This change should not impact existings flows.

If it is unwanted to touch anything in the core, please explain how to reliably keep actual list of connected clients of a specific TCP In node in context? Given connectionPool is hidden and status node does not provide session info upon common.status.[dis]connected.

TIA,
--Vladimir