TCP Open Protocol, POrt 4545 for Atlas Copco

Hi,

I am currently working with MT Focus 6000 from Atlas Copco using this library “node-red-contrib-open-protocol-desoutter” in NodeRed. However, no matter how hard I tried, I can't get what I need by using the default MID provided or custom MID. Below are few tests that works and does not work (Each Connected means unplugged and plugged again as there is no respond anymore).

1. Connected, inject default MID 81, reply current time. Then, inject MID 0001 REV 6, reply MID 0002 REV 6. Then, inject back any of them or others, no respond.
  2. Connected, inject MID 0001 REV 6, reply MID 0002 REV 6. Then, inject others no respond even default MID 81.

All I need is just to get the latest data (Peak (cNm), Step (degree), OK/NOK). Not using the library but using normal TCP node able to work would welcome too.

Urgently needs help on this issue. Hope to get reply as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Wing Kuan

Attached the json file and Protocol commands documentation.

Atlas Copco Open Protocol.json (11.6 KB)OpenProtocol_MTF6000_Specification R2_2017_05.pdf (181.0 KB)

Hi.

Why are you using node-red-contrib-open-protocol-desoutter over node-red-contrib-open-protocol?

Have you enabled open protocol in the controller?

Are you using the correct port number as set in the controller?

Can you ping the tool from your node-red? (Use node-red-node-ping)

Have you tried disabling security on the controller? (Assuming you have it set)

Hi Steve,

Why are you using node-red-contrib-open-protocol-desoutter over node-red-contrib-open-protocol?
Ans: I used both to try and both are giving same problem.

Have you enabled open protocol in the controller?
Ans: Yes, it is enabled in the setting, I am able to get timestamp and controller information by sending commands via NodeRed.

Are you using the correct port number as set in the controller?
Ans: Yes, it is how I able to get the reply in NodeRed, also Port 4545 is default by the controller, not able to change.

Can you ping the tool from your node-red? (Use node-red-node-ping)
Ans: Yes.

Have you tried disabling security on the controller? (Assuming you have it set)
Ans: No, but I tried to look into its setting, there is no security setting.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.