Ui_table and ui_table handler - obtaining cell values

I need to press a start button that would execute a list of tasks - by first getting a cell value from the top row of a ui_table, then from the second row, third and so on for perhaps ten rows. My starting point for this was using Christian Me's remote-device-table which creates just three cells per row. I have read that it is possible to obtain table info using msg.payload={command:"getData"} which I injected into the ui_table handler and got little effect.

I can't seem to find a way to obtain the cell values. It just need one cell from each row. Any help on this would be appreciated.

Hello .. in order to achieve this you need to send the ui_table a cellClick handler using a msg.ui_control

"cellClick": "function(e, cell){ this.send({ payload: cell.getValue() }) }",

and ofcourse to have in the config of the node enabled Send data on Click so the node will have an output

The logic of your flow is up to you, how to check in what order those Cells are clicked and how you can enable this functionality only when you click a Start button.

Flow based on the ui_table example with the cellClick handler :

[{"id":"ba92cba0.ee4ad8","type":"inject","z":"54efb553244c241f","name":"","repeat":"","crontab":"","once":false,"onceDelay":0.1,"topic":"","payload":"[{\"name\":\"MEQ0451495\",\"room\":\"Bathroom\",\"SET_TEMPERATURE-value\":22,\"ACTUAL_TEMPERATURE-value\":21.8,\"VALVE_STATE-value\":90,\"BATTERY_STATE-value\":2.7,\"BOOST_STATE-value\":0,\"AUTO_MODE-value\":true,\"CONTROL_MODE-value\":0},{\"name\":\"MEQ1875547\",\"room\":\"Living Room\",\"SET_TEMPERATURE-value\":12,\"ACTUAL_TEMPERATURE-value\":16.2,\"VALVE_STATE-value\":0,\"BATTERY_STATE-value\":2.7,\"BOOST_STATE-value\":0,\"AUTO_MODE-value\":false,\"CONTROL_MODE-value\":1},{\"name\":\"MEQ1875538\",\"room\":\"Living Room\",\"SET_TEMPERATURE-value\":18,\"ACTUAL_TEMPERATURE-value\":19.5,\"VALVE_STATE-value\":0,\"BATTERY_STATE-value\":2.6,\"BOOST_STATE-value\":0,\"AUTO_MODE-value\":false,\"CONTROL_MODE-value\":2},{\"name\":\"MEQ0447462\",\"room\":\"Kitchen\",\"SET_TEMPERATURE-value\":17,\"ACTUAL_TEMPERATURE-value\":22.2,\"VALVE_STATE-value\":0,\"BATTERY_STATE-value\":2.7,\"BOOST_STATE-value\":10,\"AUTO_MODE-value\":false,\"CONTROL_MODE-value\":3},{\"name\":\"MEQ1875551\",\"room\":\"Office\",\"SET_TEMPERATURE-value\":18,\"ACTUAL_TEMPERATURE-value\":20.2,\"VALVE_STATE-value\":0,\"BATTERY_STATE-value\":2.7,\"BOOST_STATE-value\":0,\"AUTO_MODE-value\":false,\"CONTROL_MODE-value\":0},{\"name\":\"MEQ0447425\",\"room\":\"Dining Room\",\"SET_TEMPERATURE-value\":19,\"ACTUAL_TEMPERATURE-value\":20.4,\"VALVE_STATE-value\":0,\"BATTERY_STATE-value\":2.7,\"BOOST_STATE-value\":0,\"AUTO_MODE-value\":false,\"CONTROL_MODE-value\":0},{\"name\":\"MEQ1875546\",\"room\":\"Dining Room\",\"SET_TEMPERATURE-value\":20,\"ACTUAL_TEMPERATURE-value\":18.8,\"VALVE_STATE-value\":99,\"BATTERY_STATE-value\":2.7,\"BOOST_STATE-value\":0,\"AUTO_MODE-value\":false,\"CONTROL_MODE-value\":0},{\"name\":\"MEQ0447483\",\"room\":\"Bedroom\",\"SET_TEMPERATURE-value\":17,\"ACTUAL_TEMPERATURE-value\":22.4,\"VALVE_STATE-value\":0,\"BATTERY_STATE-value\":2.7,\"BOOST_STATE-value\":0,\"AUTO_MODE-value\":false,\"CONTROL_MODE-value\":0},{\"name\":\"MEQ1875541\",\"room\":\"Child\",\"SET_TEMPERATURE-value\":18,\"ACTUAL_TEMPERATURE-value\":20.4,\"VALVE_STATE-value\":0,\"BATTERY_STATE-value\":2.7,\"BOOST_STATE-value\":0,\"AUTO_MODE-value\":false,\"CONTROL_MODE-value\":0},{\"name\":\"MEQ1875552\",\"room\":\"Guest Room\",\"SET_TEMPERATURE-value\":20,\"ACTUAL_TEMPERATURE-value\":21.1,\"VALVE_STATE-value\":9,\"BATTERY_STATE-value\":2.8,\"BOOST_STATE-value\":0,\"AUTO_MODE-value\":false,\"CONTROL_MODE-value\":0}]","payloadType":"json","x":350,"y":2080,"wires":[["8115c722.5d91d8"]]},{"id":"8115c722.5d91d8","type":"change","z":"54efb553244c241f","name":"ui_control","rules":[{"t":"set","p":"ui_control","pt":"msg","to":"{\"tabulator\":{\"columnResized\":\"function(column){     var newColumn = {         field: column._column.field,         visible: column._column.visible,         width: column._column.width,         widthFixed: column._column.widthFixed,         widthStyled: column._column.widthStyled     }; this.send({topic:this.config.topic,ui_control:{callback:'columnResized',columnWidths:newColumn}}); }\",\"columnMoved\":\"function(column, columns){     var newColumns=[];     columns.forEach(function (column) {         newColumns.push({'field': column._column.field});     });     this.send({topic:this.config.topic,ui_control:{callback:'columnMoved',columns:newColumns}}); }\",\"groupHeader\":\"function (value, count, data, group) {return value + \\\"<span style='color:#d00; margin-left:10px;'>(\\\" + count + \\\" Termostat\\\"+((count>1) ? \\\"e\\\" : \\\"\\\") + \\\")</span>\\\";}\",\"cellClick\":\"function(e, cell){ this.send({ payload: cell.getValue() })  }\",\"columns\":[{\"formatterParams\":{\"target\":\"_blank\"},\"title\":\"ROom\",\"field\":\"room\",\"width\":100,\"frozen\":true},{\"formatterParams\":{\"target\":\"_blank\"},\"title\":\"Device\",\"field\":\"name\",\"width\":100,\"align\":\"center\"},{\"formatterParams\":{\"target\":\"_blank\"},\"title\":\"Type\",\"field\":\"deviceType\",\"width\":100,\"align\":\"center\"},{\"formatterParams\":{\"target\":\"_blank\"},\"title\":\"Measurements\",\"columns\":[{\"formatterParams\":{\"target\":\"_blank\"},\"title\":\"target\",\"field\":\"SET_TEMPERATURE-value\",\"formatter\":\"function(cell, formatterParams, onRendered){return cell.getValue()+'°C';}\",\"topCalc\":\"avg\",\"width\":100},{\"formatterParams\":{\"target\":\"_blank\",\"min\":10,\"max\":25,\"color\":[\"blue\",\"green\",\"red\"],\"legend\":\"function (value) {return '&nbsp;&nbsp;'+value+'°C';}\",\"legendColor\":\"#101010\",\"legendAlign\":\"left\"},\"title\":\"current\",\"field\":\"ACTUAL_TEMPERATURE-value\",\"formatter\":\"progress\",\"topCalc\":\"avg\",\"width\":100},{\"formatterParams\":{\"target\":\"_blank\",\"min\":0,\"max\":99,\"color\":[\"gray\",\"orange\",\"red\"],\"legend\":\"function (value) {return (value>0)? '&nbsp;&nbsp;'+value+' %' : '-';}\",\"legendColor\":\"#101010\",\"legendAlign\":\"center\"},\"title\":\"Valve\",\"field\":\"VALVE_STATE-value\",\"formatter\":\"progress\",\"topCalc\":\"max\",\"width\":100},{\"formatterParams\":{\"target\":\"_blank\",\"min\":1.5,\"max\":4.6,\"color\":[\"red\",\"orange\",\"green\"],\"legend\":\"function (value) {return value+' V';}\",\"legendColor\":\"#101010\",\"legendAlign\":\"center\"},\"title\":\"Batt\",\"field\":\"BATTERY_STATE-value\",\"formatter\":\"progress\",\"topCalc\":\"min\",\"width\":100}]},{\"formatterParams\":{\"target\":\"_blank\"},\"title\":\"Settings\",\"columns\":[{\"formatterParams\":{\"target\":\"_blank\",\"min\":0,\"max\":30,\"color\":[\"red\",\"orange\",\"green\"],\"legend\":\"function (value) {     if (value>0)         return \\\"<span style='color:#101010;'>\\\"+value+\\\" min</span>\\\";     else         return \\\"<span style='color:#A0A0A0;'>aus</span>\\\"; }\",\"legendColor\":\"#101010\",\"legendAlign\":\"center\"},\"title\":\"Boost\",\"field\":\"BOOST_STATE-value\",\"formatter\":\"progress\",\"width\":100},{\"formatterParams\":{\"target\":\"_blank\",\"allowEmpty\":true,\"allowTruthy\":true,\"tickElement\":\"<i class='fa fa-clock-o'></i>\",\"crossElement\":\"<i class='fa fa-ban'></i>\"},\"title\":\"Auto\",\"field\":\"AUTO_MODE-value\",\"formatter\":\"tickCross\",\"width\":100,\"align\":\"center\"},{\"formatterParams\":{\"target\":\"_blank\"},\"title\":\"Mode\",\"field\":\"CONTROL_MODE-value\",\"formatter\":\"function(cell, formatterParams, onRendered){     var html=\\\"<i class=\\\\\\\"\\\";     switch(cell.getValue()) {         case 0: html+=\\\"fa fa-calendar-check-o\\\"; break;         case 1: html+=\\\"fa fa-hand-o-up\\\"; break;         case 2: html+=\\\"fa fa-suitcase\\\"; break;         case 3: html+=\\\"fa fa-spinner fa-spin fa-fw\\\"; break;     }     html+='\\\\\\\"></i>';     return html; }\",\"width\":100,\"align\":\"center\"},{\"formatterParams\":{\"target\":\"_blank\"},\"title\":\"Auto\",\"field\":\"AUTO_MODE-value\",\"formatter\":\"tick\",\"width\":100,\"align\":\"center\"}]}],\"layout\":\"fitColumns\",\"movableColumns\":true,\"groupBy\":\"\"},\"customHeight\":12}","tot":"json"}],"action":"","property":"","from":"","to":"","reg":false,"x":496,"y":2080,"wires":[["4b960bb2.f61934"]]},{"id":"5d38f5fa.6541bc","type":"debug","z":"54efb553244c241f","name":"","active":true,"tosidebar":true,"console":false,"tostatus":false,"complete":"true","targetType":"full","x":809,"y":2080,"wires":[]},{"id":"4b960bb2.f61934","type":"ui_table","z":"54efb553244c241f","group":"51ce6aa1.620754","name":"Thermostats","order":1,"width":"20","height":"7","columns":[],"outputs":1,"cts":true,"x":659,"y":2080,"wires":[["5d38f5fa.6541bc"]]},{"id":"51ce6aa1.620754","type":"ui_group","name":"ui_control","tab":"3b08fac0.8f06b6","order":1,"disp":true,"width":"22","collapse":false},{"id":"3b08fac0.8f06b6","type":"ui_tab","name":"Home","icon":"track_changes","order":1,"disabled":false,"hidden":false}]

hope it helps

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.