UI-Table: how to use commands to add / update table content dynamically

OK I looked into it. This problem is more general for more complex widgets (witches which not only display a single value as text or gauge)

If a widget is not on the actual tab the dashboard stores the last message to replay it as soon the widget gets visible again. because the widget does not exists on the client side when you are on a different tab and click on the button this fails.

But this "simple" general purpose approach is not working for more complex widgets like ui-table with commands. They will simply never reach the table.

That's why my flow design has always a "helper" node in fornt of the table. Processing all updates and replays the complete table when the tab connects or a new client logs in.

you see the data comes in from the in node passes through the helper node and then to the table. Se

Example uses a simpler method:
Data goes into the table first and to the recorder node on the output. which then restores the table when ui-control triggers. But when the table widget does not extist nothing is passed and nothing will be recorded.

You can find the ui_table handler (subflow) here:

It is quite universal and I use it for several table with completely different purpose, look and feel.
It even can handle table edits, layout changes, hiding and revealing columns and in a new version I add row sorting. The documentation of the helper node is a little bit old but covers the basics.

Sorry no easy fix.