UI-Table: how to use commands to add / update table content dynamically

Is I said, this is part of a bigger flow You can find everything here:

the key node (actually it is a subflow) for you is `ui-table handler´ placed in fornt of ui-table:

I took the afford to write some docs in the info panlel: More docs on my github repro

• Replace the in node with your data source
  • the messges must have a topic and a row property in this case ´state´
    example:
    msg={"topic":1,state={"col1":1,"col2":5,"col3":3.23}
    where topic is the index (sting or number)
  • one column must be a unique index field. This gives you the ability to update rows instead. if a value in the index column is new a new row will be added, is it is existing this row is updated. Define the index field in the tabulator json too.
  • define the tabulator json as you need. There are many callbacks defined. It is not convenient to edit them in the json editor. So copy paste them in a function node and past them back. But you can leave them in they should not do any harm. The tabulator json gives a lot of different formatted columns definitions ... you will perhaps find what you need.
  • the copy paste example in ui-table gives you a good start how to use callbacks (as there is only one and a function node explaining how to do this)

As I said before, not suitable for beginners but "willing to learn" triggers "willing to help" @ my side. I always want more than I'm capable but grow with the challange.