UI Tabular Table Sorting

No problem. Check out this post here where I showed someone else how to get started with it. At first, you'll need two template nodes. Everything for the table is setup in those with a little function that allows a node connection to the one housing the Tabulator code. You can literally take code from the tabulator.info page and paste it into the ui-template node and have it work. There's lots of documentation available.

Depending on your setup, you might also be able to move your code into the ui-template itself and run everything in that. The caveat with that though is that the ui-template node runs everything on the client and not on the server. So if the client is gathering data from other sources and manipulating it in the ui-template node, the server won't know about it unless you export the data. Importing data into the node is as simple as connecting the data node to the ui-template node and handling the data in the little interface function. On the plus side though, you don't have to add new rows and delete old ones. You can simply just update the row in question with new data and not change a thing, if that's what you want to do. There's tons of examples and documentation on the web page with code that can simply be copied and it works.

There's a bit of a learning curve to doing it this way, but I think you'll pick it up quick. Let me know if/where you get stuck and I'll help you through it.