Ui template link to worldmap with markers

I'm having a few buttons designed with the ui template node to link to other web pages like grafana, worldmap and others. What i'd like to achieve is open worldmap WITH the marker already there without having to inject the position (wich i'm doing manually with a dashboard button after the map is loaded)

Can it be possible to inject the position IN the link or trigger some flow with it like the link would do 2 actions?

Here's what's it look like:

<body> <a href= "https://mysite/worldmap" target="_blank" class="button button_over">Carte</a> </body>

you can use the worldmap in node - whenever a new client (web page) connects it will output a message. By filtering out the connect messages you can trigger your flow to send a marker right away (ie hook it to same place your button goes to).

Hi dceejay,

the messages output by the worldmap in node doesn't say much:

debug

And wether i connect with my phone or else it shows the same thing.

i'm i doing something wrong?

Thanks

Isn’t the connected message enough for you to “press”/ trigger instead of your button ?

Argh, sorry, i had to mention that i have 3 flows with each their maps and there is no way to route messages from the input node based on property.

Why not ? I presume you know what you need to send to each.

Nope... I tried with iframe, 3 dashboard pages with each their maps and when i switch from one dashboard to the other i see the connecting actions on the node but it's the sames messages. I don't figure how to send information to the map automatically (like loading the dashboard page) Or best would be able to put the coordinates in the iframe address like google maps, or being able to keep some data about the client connexion.

sorry - I'm obviously not understanding the use case fully.
If this is in the Node-RED dashboard the ui_control node is similar to the worldmap in node in that it reports any connections - but also includes info about the tab switched to also - so maybe use that instead.