It's been a while since the initial announcement of my ui-time-scheduler node, so I wanted to provide an update on how things have developed and of course introduce it to everyone who doesn't know about it.
|Default Mode||Event Mode|
- easily create schedules at the node-red dashboard
- control one or more devices with just one node
- very simple flow structure / does not need a lot of space at the dashboard
- two modes:
- Default Mode : define a time frame in which your device should be switched on
- Event Mode : define an exact time to carry out an arbitrary action
- the node is currently available in English and German
- Solar events! You can now create schedules based on sunrise/sunset.
- Data is now stored in the nodes context -> no need to worry about persistence of data if you changed the node-red contextStorage to localfilesystem.
- It is now possible to disable/enable individual timers as well as entire devices
- Event Options can now be predefined within the node's options
- You can now block device output unless a value changes
Demo (Default Mode)
Feel free to make suggestions or report problems at the nodes GitHub site or just leave a comment here in this topic. I'd appreciate you feedback.