Values from a string filter

Hallo allezusammen,
ich bin Neuling in Node Red.
Habe die Version 3.0.2 auf einem Raspi4b Vers. 11 Bullseye

Ich habe jetzt an meinen smarten Stromzähler einen Hichi Lesekopf rangebaut und möchte einige Daten per MQTT, Node Red und Influx DB im Grafana visualisieren.

Die Einrichtung hat geklappt und ich kann in der App Tasmotrol (und auf der Webseite am Laptop) den Zählerstand und die aktuelle Leistung anzeigen.

Im MQTT-Explorer sehe ich die Topics des Gerätes und habe den entsprechenden Topic ( dort hat sich der Leistungswert geändert) kopiert und eingefügt. Es wird im Debug angezeigt :

{
  "Time": "2023-01-28T22:11:39",
  "SML": {
    "1_8_0": 700.73,
    "2_8_0": 5.08,
    "": 349
  }
}

Es gibt folgende Fehlermeldung:

Error: A 400 Bad Request error occurred: {"error":"unable to parse 'Strombilanz SML=[object Object],Time=\"2023-01-28T23:51:39\"': invalid boolean"}

Aber mit meinen ESP32 (Luftfeuchte und Temperatur) und shelly1Pm (Solaranlage) Daten klappt alles...Das sind eindeutigere Topics und nur Werte.

Allerdings weiß ich nicht mit welchem Node und dortige Einstellung ich die Werte da raus bekommen soll... Ich kann nichts dazu finden.

Wer kann mir weiterhelfen oder habt einen Beispielnode für mich?
Grüße

Hello everyone,
I am a newbie to Node Red.
I have version 3.0.2 on a Raspi4b Vers. 11 Bullseye.

I have now added a Hichi read head to my smart electricity meter and would like to visualise some data in Grafana via MQTT, Node Red and Influx DB.

The setup worked and I can display the meter reading and the current power in the Tasmotrol app (and on the website on the laptop).

In the MQTT explorer I see the topics of the device and have copied and pasted the corresponding topic (where the power value has changed). It is displayed in the debug :

{
  "Time": "2023-01-28T22:11:39",
  "SML": {
    "1_8_0": 700.73,
    "2_8_0": 5.08,
    "": 349
  }
}

There is the following error message:

Error: A 400 Bad Request error occurred: {"error": "unable to parse 'Current Balance SML=[object Object],Time=\"2023-01-28T23:51:39\"': invalid boolean"}

But with my ESP32 (humidity and temperature) and shelly1Pm (solar system) data everything works...These are clearer topics and only values.

However, I don't know with which node and the settings there I should get the values out of there.... I can't find anything about it.

Who can help me or have an example node for me?
Greetings

Translated with DeepL Translate: The world's most accurate translator (free version)

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.