Websocket-client onopen event

Hi, I was just wondering if anybody has a solution to providing a token to the web socket server "onopen". I have a wio node that publishes PIR events over was but requires a token from the client when the connection opens.

thanks
Paul

In case anybody finds it useful, it seems the simplest solution is to inject the access token into a websocket out node first and then the websocket in node works just fine.

I followed this example (WIO example) the only difference between my solution and the one on the post is I inject the token after 0.5 seconds of the flow starting so I don't have to do it manually. I also repeat the injection regularly in case there was a disconnect. not sure thats needed but I am doing it anyway.

thanks
Paul

This is a small world indeed. I published an article about that in a blog back in June, 2016.

I see now that someone copy/pasted the results to the Seeed forum a month later.

This is the power of sharing. One day the knowledge will be useful for someone.

It also remembers me that I have not tested many of the groove modules yet. Overall I like the WIO platform or at least liked 3 years ago. I don´t know if it is still alive.