X axis time won't change as per the need

May be, I will check again. (still the difference in the readings are 6 hours - I get a data at 10 am in the chart instead of 4 pm real time).

Neverthesless, thanks for helping me out @Colin. If I get a response from the Advantech (ADAM guys), I will post here.

If you are GMT+1 then the current time as I write this is 15:38, not 16:38 so that is an extra hour. The difference on the chart is 7 hours which is the difference between 8 and 1.

1 Like

If you look in the manual for the device it shows

Where the settings match. Perhaps clicking Time Calibration would reveal the problem.

1 Like

Perfect! It worked :smile: Thanks a lot !!!

This is not in relation to the above topic, but I am just asking to receive help.

How can I reset my Node red flows in the PC ? I have an error 'file stopped due to missing node types'. I deleted all the flows, but I still keep getting this error.

If you really want to clear out the flows then remove the flows file (usually .node-red/flows_.json) and restart node-red. If you just want to get rid of the problem then remove the offending nodes from the flows and Deploy. Also check in the Configuration Nodes option in the dropdown menu and click Unused at the top to show unused config nodes. Select each one and click delete then Deploy.

Alternatively you can just revert to your last backup copy of the flows file. You are keeping backups I assume.

[Edit] If you also want to get rid of any nodes you have installed and any settings.js changes then move away the complete .node-red folder and restart node-red.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.