2 modbus nodes un one function

Hi all
I need your help because i work on a problem for 3 days and nothing shows up :frowning:
I have 2 modbus nodes. One to give me parameters from a sdm630 and another from an inverter.
As soon as i have values from the 2 nodes like power for example i need to write a function to calculate resulting power. But when i execute the function the payload values from the 2 nodes are not valuated at the same time so i got an error like NaN. That is what i suppose because when i log the result to the console, payload shows "undefined" or "number" randomly

See this article in the cookbook for an example of how to join messages into one object.

Once you have both values in one msg, you can perform your comparisons.

It creates single message from separate stream. But i need to wait until messages are valuated

These two settings tell the node how many different input streams to join and whether or not to wait for a each message from each stream.

If you have two input streams count should be 2.
If both inputs have to be new each time, untick the box.

Ok
I created a simple example in the dashboard and after few tries it works with simple input. I will inject this node in my project and tell you.
Thanks

Hello
Everything works fine now.
Thank you for your help !

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.