2 questions on ui_chart (bar chart)

1. Is there a way to show labels on the bars? I've searched the forum and haven't found an answer. There is a plug-in for chartjs (datalables) but haven't found anything on how to get it working with ui_chart.

2. Is there a way to add a border to a stacked bar chart? I have tried the following but it seems to have no effect

elements: {
            bar:{
            borderWidth:10,
            borderColor: "white"
            }
        },

All the other options (scales, legends, plugin->title) seem to work. Thanks for your help.

UPDATE:
I figured a work around for the border color issue and am now setting the barThickness based on the number of datapoints. I was setting the bar thickness to a fixed width to avoid the chart displaying really broad bars if the number of datapoints were few. I set it to "0" if the datapoints are greater than X and a fixed width if below X and that results in the chart node automatically calculating the optimal width.

On the data labels - the only way I could figure this out is showing the data points in a table.

Does anyone have other suggestions? Thanks..

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.