About the number of data displayed in standard charts on the dashboard

Understood.
Thanks,

To be fair, I had specifically asked for a screenshot here in order to see what the chart looks like. Sometimes screenshots can be useful. However, It is important when posting screenshots just to show the important areas.

That's fair. I didn't mean to put words in your mouth. Some of the screenshots were low on information, and it might have helped to have the flow. Banging on a keyboard is sometimes not the best kind of communication.

Thank you again for both suggestions.
Regarding the solution to this problem, Colin's point is accurate, and if I immediately check the time lag of the Raspberry Pi running Node-RED, I could avoid sending a large number of meaningless screenshots.
Since I lacked knowledge about the Pi's self-time synchronization, I believed that the Pi's time was accurate, and I misunderstood that the timestamp in Node-RED's debug window came from Pi which Node-RED was running.
Iā€™m sorry but these were the reason why I put off the correction of the time lag in the Pi.
In hindsight, the problem and its solution might be trivial, but I learned a lot.
Once again, I do appreciate supports which all of you extent to me.

Best regards,

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.