Been a while so just a few small fixes. mainly to include the underlying Angular security patch.
- Fix custom colour sidebar choice to actually work.
- Dropdown multi-select now allows select/deselect all. PR #590
- Add iconify- keyword to icon handling (still need to add the js file via cdn in template).
- Let notification node set timeout via msg.timeout property.
- Block direct websocket connection attempts - only allow upgrades.
- Bump angular libs to 1.8.0 for security patch.
- Stop chart sending blank data payload on deploy.
- Ensure toast dialog cancel button defaults to on when in prompt with input mode. Issue #596
- Remove some hardcoded CSS to help themeing support of editor.
2.23.1: Maintenance Release
- Fix date picker to return midnight on picked day. PR #600
- Add some validation to dropdown widget values to flag duplicates.
- Fix dropdown to only return valid options if options changed dynamically.
- Fix group spacings to align better.
- Fix wave gauge to also allow using random msg properties. Issue #607
2.23.2: Maintenance Release
- Fix dropdown to correct return values not labels
2.23.3: Maintenance Release
- Fix regression in dropdown returning 0 value. Issue #614
- Fix ui_textinput-CR to allow any step so floats validate ok. Issue #609
- Ensure voice option picks a unique selector. Issue #613
- Update libraries to fix missing weather/moon icons
As usual - don't forget to flush browser caches to reload latest code.