[ANNOUNCE] node-red-contrib-sunevents V3.0

Hi All,

I am pleased to announce v3.0 of the sunevents node is now generally available. This release addresses some long standing issues that have affected some people and makes the node all the more robust and flexible. Unit tests are far more thorough so overall quality should be greatly improved too. The only downside of all this greatness is that this version does require a slight change to your flow. Previously the sunevents node used to manage its own scheduling, now you will have to use another node, such as node-red's Inject node, to trigger a new batch of sunevents for the next day ahead. It's a simple change and there are examples included with the documentation. It's been over 6 years since I first shared this node with the community, I can honestly say this is the best release yet and I hope it continues to be useful to others.

Any issues, log them on the github page, GitHub - freakent/node-red-contrib-sunevents: A node for node-red that generates events based on the position of the Sun at the appropriate time of day..

Thanks
Martin.