Availability of Raspberry Pi Pico and Pico-W in the UK

If, like one of my friends, you are having problems finding a Raspberry Pi Pico W in the UK - then you might like to know that this supplier has stock available (as of 29th Jan, 2023).

£7.93 inc VAT and delivery - must be a snip if you live in the UK.

Note:
The above link is for the eBay shop/outlet for RapidOnline (a major UK distributor).

They also have stock of the Pico (without WiFi and headers) for £5.46 inc VAT and delivery.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/rapidonline

Strange that the image doesn't show the headers and not mentioned in title but like you say - it says they come with them in the blurb

The ones I bought are WITHOUT headers. I needed to solder header pins onto them.

Sorry - too early in morning :frowning: Saw "pre-soldered connectors"! :slight_smile:

With headers:

Raspberry Pi Pico W with Header Raspberry Pi Pico WiFi with Pre-soldered Headers | eBay

There should not be any problem getting a Raspberry Pi Pico in the UK.
This is CPC Farnell's stock level

If only the same were true of the Raspberry Pi Zero Two W...

Well all I can say is what my friend said to me...

I have a Zero W on back order with CPC - they're currently estimating mid June for delivery but I'm not holding my breath.

So that's £2 extra for having headers soldered on to the Pico-W by someone else.

Although my eyesight isn't that good now, I've managed to solder 2 by 20-pin headers.

So the bottom line is - you pay your money, make/take your choice.

2 Likes

Ordered a Pico-W pre-headered from Pimoroni last Friday and got it the next day with standard shipping of Royal Mail 1st Class. Website currently shows over 200 in stock.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.