Best type of component to switch LED lights

Hello all
I am looking for a better solution to controlling LED lights. I have built several pi's that control multiple types of LED lights around my place, I've learned a lot over the span of these projects. I started with a pi controlling relays, then moved to TIP120 transistors soldered to wires and connected to a Pi, then had a circuit board made that acted like a hat for the pi that holds 5 TIP120's. These projects have been successful but not perfect. I've been slowly reducing the size of these projects and would like to continue down that path.
I now have a project that I'd like to independently control 10 separate circuits and I'm looking for something to act as a switch that I can control with the pi and Node-Red. The voltage would be 12 volts and no more than 36 watts or 3 amps. I calculated that by 1.5 strings of 24 watt led strips per circuit. Is there a small form factor IC that would do the job and can integrate with Node-Red? Ideally, the final goal would be to make a circuit board that I can attache my pi to and use for multiple circuits with less wires in the project box. I've attached a picture of the board I had made for my last project, be kind it was my first attempt and I'm self taught, mistakes were made.....

wish list
1- looking for a small packaged transistor that can be used as a switch for multiple circuits
2- I could put multiple chips on a single board to achieve the 10 circuit goal
3- controlled by a pi
4- off the shelf node for Node-Red to control it
5- moderate voltage and current capabilities

The TIP120 connect at the bottom and a ADS115 on the side. I also added GPIO connections to the edge of the board so I could easily solder to the board to make connections I hadn't considered when designing the board. lastly the holes are to small for the TIP legs, fritzing lies

You need to install a special controller for the polychrome LED strip to work following its purpose. Led controllers can have different functionality and purpose - it depends on the tasks assigned to them, the number of colors, the frequency of dimming, and many other parameters. The led controller is required primarily to switch between different colors of LED elements in the WGB ribbon following the program settings. It can also be used to control the operation of smart light hulbs. You can find some good options at the electronics store.